- This event has passed.
End Book Deserts – 2021 Author Panel
August 9 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Facilitated by Jarrett Lerner, this panel features seven children’s book creators who have engaged in work to end book deserts.
Title: How Authors Support Book Access for All
Date:Monday, August 9
Time: 3:15 pm – 4:00 pm Eastern
- Angela Kunkel (Speaker) Author/Librarian
- Jarrett Lerner (Speaker) Author, Moderator
- Uma Krishnaswami (Speaker) Author of Book Uncle and Me
- Miranda Paul (Speaker) Author of Little Libraries, Big Heroes
- Margriet Ruurs (Speaker) Author of My Librarian is a Camel
- Anika Denise (Speaker) Author of Planting Stories
- Monica Brown (Speaker) Author of Waiting for Biblioburro
- End Book Deserts
- Online / Everywhere